U.K.; U.S. Bowing to Islam — What Would Winston Churchill Do?
In May, the British Press reported that fast food giant Subway has removed ham and bacon from 200 outlets, and switched to preparing meat according to halal (Muslim) rules, to please its Muslim customers. This means that after the butcher shouts “Allah Akbar,” he slaughters the animal by slitting its throat and windpipe causing it to bleed to death. How would Winston Churchill have reacted to the news?
Winston Churchill referring to Islam, in 1899, wrote, “No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.” And at the 1921 Cairo Conference, commented: “They hold it as an article of duty, as well as of faith, to kill all who do not share their opinions and to make slaves of their wives and children … Austere, intolerant, well armed, and bloodthirsty.” The Ottoman Empire aligned itself with Germany in WWI and declared jihad against France and Great Britain. Just a few decades later, Muslims of the Middle East again aligned with Germany against the West. The Grand Mufti of Arab Palestine al-Husseini served as a Nazi propagandist, encouraging Muslims in Europe to lead armed revolts and attacks on Allied interests.
Churchill took the lead in warning about Nazi Germany. His steadfast refusal to surrender inspired the British resistance to Hitler during the difficult early days of the War when Britain stood alone. For his wisdom and courage as a defender of freedom, Churchill was the first person to be made an honorary citizen of the United States.
Fortunately, in WWI and WWII our military might defeated German and Muslim alliances.
However—TODAY— dominance over the West is once again the focus of Radical Islam. The tactics are subtler than all-out military conflict, and appear to be more successful. It is a stealth jihad waged within our borders that takes advantage of the dominance of political correctness in a sea of indifference to the dangers radical Islam poses:
- Last month, a UK politician was arrested for and charged with a racially aggravated crime after quoting Churchill’s criticism of Islam in a speech;
- Britain’s the Law Society released guidelines for drafting Sharia compliant legal contracts.
- In 2011, a report documented the rise of Europe’s “no-go” zones, many of which “function as microstates governed by Islamic Sharia law.” Included in the report were the 751 sensitive urban zones across France where the French government has completely lost control. “No-go” zones are also present in Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
But, bowing to Islam isn’t just confined to Europe. It’s occurring here in the US as well.For instance, through the continuous capitulation to the demands of the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and other pro- Islamic groups, any criticism of Islam is deemed offensive and banned:
- The University of Michigan cancelled a screening of a documentary entitled “Honor Diaries”(video) which details the truth about the brutal violence against women perpetrated in the name of Islam.
- Brandies University withdrew an honorary degree from Ayaan Hirsi Ali (video) because her work to protect and defend the rights of women and girls includes truthful criticism of Islamic law’s justification for rape and beatings.
- A Colorado high school led students in the recitation of the U.S. Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic, saying, “one nation under Allah.” (Allah is not the same as the Judeo-Christian God.)
- Numerous Islamic terrorism experts are now banned from speaking at government counter-terrorism classes and conferences.
- The FBI has purged 876 pages and 329 presentations that were deemed offensive to Islam, and the Pentagon ordered all training material used by military professional colleges and combat units scrubbed of any content offensive to Islam.
- And the list goes on…
In 1998, at an Ohio youth conference, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi said, “We will conquer Europe, we will conquer America.” As al-Qaradawi’s conquest continues to creep across Europe and into the US, we must ask ourselves, what would Churchill do?
How would Churchill react to American Universities forfeiting their identities as centers of free speech and open discussion to the pressures of organizations like CAIR?
What would he say abut government agencies unable to identify the enemy because of political correctness?
Would Churchill have allowed his country to ignore the evidence of the murderous ideology of Radical Islam because of political correctness or because some Islamists asked him to?
What would Churchill do?