The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC) is a leading national, non-profit public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor Michigan, defending America’s Judeo-Christian heritage and moral values, and a strong national defense.
We are looking for an additional full-time attorney experienced in trial and appellate litigation who is fully committed to TMLC’s mission. TMLC’s lawyers fight for the religious freedom of Christians, time-honored family values, the sanctity of human life, and a strong national defense in order to maintain a sovereign and free United States of America. See how to apply below.
This lawyer must be willing to engage on the cutting edge of controversial constitutional issues currently being litigated in the culture war, including defending the religious freedom and free speech rights of Christians and pro-life advocates, opposing the internal threat of Stealth Jihad, Islamic indoctrination in our public schools and political correctness which is undermining our Nation.
- Fully committed to the TMLC’s philosophy and mission
- At least three years of federal trial and appellate court experience
- Ability to tackle complex constitutional issues
- Excellent brief writing and oral argument skills
- Must relocate to the Ann Arbor, Michigan area
- Willingness to travel to courts throughout the United States
- Knowledge of First Amendment law
- Three years experience with a U.S. Attorney’s Office
- Military veteran
Please visit TMLC’S website at https://www.thomasmore.org for more information on our mission and cases.
How to apply:
Email letter of interest and resume to our Office Manager, Fran Morello at: email@example.com. Subject Line: Open Attorney Position
Please Forward this email to a lawyer who you believe is qualified and would be interested.