October 9, 2019
The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC) is a leading national public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, dedicated to defending America’s Judeo-Christian heritage and national security. Please visit the Law Center’s website at www.thomasmore.org for more information on the Law Center’s mission and our cases.
Make a Difference!
We are looking for a full-time appellate/litigation lawyer who has significant experience in the federal trial and/or appellate courts. Applicants must be fully committed to the Law Center’s mission. Law Center lawyers fight for the religious freedom of Christians, time-honored family values, the sanctity of human life, and a strong national defense in order to maintain a sovereign and free United States of America.
- Thorough knowledge of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- At least three years of federal trial and/or appellate court experience
- Fully committed to the TMLC’s mission
- Excellent brief writing and oral argument skills
- Must relocate to the Ann Arbor, Michigan, area
- Willingness to travel to courts throughout the United States
- Three years’ experience in a U.S. Attorney’s Office
- Military veteran
- Knowledge of First Amendment law
How to apply:
Email letter of interest and resume to our Office Manager, Fran Morello at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject Line: Open Attorney Position